Uncertainty in wind measurement is one of the largest sources of uncertainty in a bankable resource assessment. Developers bank on IWE Measurement Services to recommend:
- Optimal met-tower placements
- Optimal collection of met-towers of 60m, 80m and other heights
- Optimal collection of Class 1 and 2 anemometers, wind vanes and their orientation on tower
- Flawless installation and setup of met-towers
- Optimal use of SODAR in conjunction with met-towers
- Data collection, cleansing, monitoring and reporting services
For detailed deliverables and process for IWE Measurement Services contact us.